Uncharted Waters Online
Uncharted Waters is an MMORPG based on sailing, trade, and conquest. Set between the 15th and 17th centuries, the game allows players to build or buy ships and sail them across the seas. Trade goods, explore uncharted territory, make discoveries, and conquer neutral cities across the world to expand the wealth and influence of your nation! Uncharted Waters Online is slow-paced and requires a hefty time investment, but those looking for a more involved MMORPG experience will enjoy what UWO has to offer.
Nations – Spain, Portugal, Venice, France, The Netherlands, England.
Skill Types – Adventure, Trade, Battle
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: OGPlanet
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, PS3
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Battle on land and sea.
- +Based on a popular series, already big in Asia.
- +Unique gameplay.
- -Already several years old, only now coming to America.
- -Steep learning curve.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS:Windows Vista / 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or more
- GPU: GeForge 6600 GT or better
- HDD: 10 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: July Update Now Available
- Black Eye Games are happy to announce that development towards performance improvements in the latest update for Gloria Victis will allow comp...
- Grepolis' Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
- InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game...
- Master X Master Closed Beta Now Live
- The closed beta for NCSOFT’s upcoming action MOBA Master X Master (MXM) is now live!