The factions in Tyrant Unleashed are a big part of the games dystopian, far-future setting. They create the various types of cards available to players, and each one has its own distinct storyline, strengths, and weaknesses. In addition to strategic battles taking place with assorted card decks, players also take part in fast-paced combat. Bullets fly, conveyed through quality artwork and extended cutscenes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 09, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kongregate
- Publisher: Kongregate
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3, iOS 6.0
- Storage: 100 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pockie Pirates Reveals Classes And New Trailer
- The four classes of Pockie Pirates have been revealed by NGames.
- Arena of Heroes Beta Impressions
- Arena of Heroes is now in open beta, and is essentially a turn-based DOTA game that pits players against one another through matchmaking. With...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Territory Control Update
- Aventurine S.A., developer of the PvP MMORPG Darkfall Unholy Wars, announces an April patch update which contains exciting changes to the game...