The factions in Tyrant Unleashed are a big part of the games dystopian, far-future setting. They create the various types of cards available to players, and each one has its own distinct storyline, strengths, and weaknesses. In addition to strategic battles taking place with assorted card decks, players also take part in fast-paced combat. Bullets fly, conveyed through quality artwork and extended cutscenes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 09, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kongregate
- Publisher: Kongregate
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3, iOS 6.0
- Storage: 100 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Infinite Crisis Spotlight: Gaslight Joker
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has released a new Champion Profile video for The Joker today. Infinite Crisis is currently in closed b...
- Escape from Tarkov: Customs Location Preview
- Battlestate Games has released new screenshots and descriptions for its first playable location, "The Customs."
- Vindictus Open Beta Begins Sept 15
- Vindictus open beta begins September 15. The open beta for Vindictus will not have any character wipes and will be open to many more players t...