Trophy Riders is an MMO equestrian adventure game, designed by horse fanatics, for horse fanatics. Set on a mysterious set of islands that are under control by a evil millionaire, you and other players must reclaim the island with the help of your trusty steed.
With several different islands available, there’s tons of areas to explore, with plenty of wildlife to watch and plenty of scenic roots to take. Attempt to overthrow the evil millionaire from disturbing the island and its village residents, or compete in several different events that will display your horse’s speed, endurance and grace.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elias Games
- Publisher: Elias Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Open world adventure with multiple ways to play
- +Several horses to raise and ride
- +Online competitions and event
- -Lacking visuals
- -Choppy racing mechanics
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Icewind Dale Developer Preview
- Recently I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rob Overmeyer, a dev working on the Neverwinter team; for those unfamiliar, Neverwinter is th...
- Dragomon Hunter Adds 300v300 Battleground
- Dragomon Hunter now features two exciting new locations to host unforgettable PvP battles.
- Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
- The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals.