*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Trickster Online is a casual game in the sense that it emphasizes steady progression alone rather than the competitive PvP style gameplay found it many other free to play MMORPGs. With a level cap of 400, 8 playable classes and 12 stats, there’s plenty to keep fans hooked. The way Trickster handles character progression is a bit different than most games. During character creation, players chose how they want their 4 primary stat types (Power, Magic, Sense, Charm) to grow each level. In addition to this, players are rewarded 4 ‘pips’ each level to distribute among the 12 stats. It takes 4 ‘pips’ to increase any stat by 1. Each stat type has two character classes associated with it, one male and the other female for a total of eight classes:
Buffalo (male) – Melee class that advances to Warrior and specializes in hitting multiple targets. Third job options include Gladiator and Mercenary.
Bunny (female) – Melee class that advances to Boxer and specializes in damaging single targets. Third job options include Champion and Duelist.
Dragon (male) – Caster class that advances to Magician and gains light/dark based spells. Third job options include Dark Lord, Priest, and Wizard.
Sheep (female) – Caster class that advances to Bard and gains elemental spells. Third job options include Soul Master and Witch.
Lion (male) – Long ranged class that advances to Inventor who specializes in guns. Third job options include Scientist and Cyber Hunter.
Fox (female) – Long ranged class that advances to Explorer who specializes in throwing items. Third job options include Thief Master and Hunter Lord.
Raccoon (male) – Evasive class that advances to Card Master who uses special cards to deal damage. Third job options include Gambler and Duke.
Cat (female) – Evasive class that advances to Entertainer who has even greater evasive abilities. Third job options include Primadonna and Diva.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ntreev
- Publisher: Gamerage
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Cute anime/manga style graphics.
- +Quick and rewarding tutorial.
- +Plenty of classes.
- +High level cap (400.)
- -Complicated stat growth.
- -Repetitive scenery during early levels.
- -Limited appearance customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows System 98/2000/XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 1GHZ or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 3D Display
- HDD: 3.5 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rail Nation Review
- Due to the various options available in Rail Nation, it is a great game for train enthusiasts.
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its end.