Trickster Online is a casual game in the sense that it emphasizes steady progression alone rather than the competitive PvP style gameplay found it many other free to play MMORPGs. With a level cap of 400, 8 playable classes and 12 stats, there’s plenty to keep fans hooked. The way Trickster handles character progression is a bit different than most games. During character creation, players chose how they want their 4 primary stat types (Power, Magic, Sense, Charm) to grow each level. In addition to this, players are rewarded 4 ‘pips’ each level to distribute among the 12 stats. It takes 4 ‘pips’ to increase any stat by 1. Each stat type has two character classes associated with it, one male and the other female for a total of eight classes:
Buffalo (male) – Melee class that advances to Warrior and specializes in hitting multiple targets. Third job options include Gladiator and Mercenary.
Bunny (female) – Melee class that advances to Boxer and specializes in damaging single targets. Third job options include Champion and Duelist.
Dragon (male) – Caster class that advances to Magician and gains light/dark based spells. Third job options include Dark Lord, Priest, and Wizard.
Sheep (female) – Caster class that advances to Bard and gains elemental spells. Third job options include Soul Master and Witch.
Lion (male) – Long ranged class that advances to Inventor who specializes in guns. Third job options include Scientist and Cyber Hunter.
Fox (female) – Long ranged class that advances to Explorer who specializes in throwing items. Third job options include Thief Master and Hunter Lord.
Raccoon (male) – Evasive class that advances to Card Master who uses special cards to deal damage. Third job options include Gambler and Duke.
Cat (female) – Evasive class that advances to Entertainer who has even greater evasive abilities. Third job options include Primadonna and Diva.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ntreev
- Publisher: Gamerage
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Cute anime/manga style graphics.
- +Quick and rewarding tutorial.
- +Plenty of classes.
- +High level cap (400.)
- -Complicated stat growth.
- -Repetitive scenery during early levels.
- -Limited appearance customization.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows System 98/2000/XP
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 1GHZ or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 3D Display
- HDD: 3.5 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...
- Age of Wulin: Immortal Legends Expansion now available
- WEBZEN has announced that Age of Wulin players can now experience Immortal Legends, the latest expansion for the action-packed 3D MMORPG Age o...
- Check-in, Knock-out: New indie brawler signed by tinyBuild
- tinyBuild Games has made the next step in its bid for indie publishing world domination, signing incredible multiplayer brawler Check-in, Knoc...