Tribal Wars is a strategy based game where players grow their cities and settle new ones to expand their empire. Certain buildings like mines or lumber yards generate resources such as Wood, Clay, and Iron. But Tribal Wars isn’t just a medieval Sim City, players must be ever vigilant and guard against attacks from their neighbors. With an open PvP environment, a strong military is a necessity in guarding your bustling empire. Players are rewarded for raiding nearby villages so the training and upkeep of military units plays a large role. Be warned that Tribal Wars is a slow paced game, especially during the beginning. With a single village to manage and long build queries, it can take many days or week to get the ball rolling. Tribal Wars is best enjoyed in small amounts each day.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 22, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Can be played in short bursts.
- +Promotes player interaction.
- +Unique 'hero' system.
- -Slow paced.
- -Primarily text-based.
- -Powerful 'tribes' or players can ruin the game for new players.
- Requires up-to-date web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest
- World of Tanks Presents Tankfest - Many other iconic vehicles will roll in to Bovington
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta Launches Today
- Chosen players across Europe are currently taking up arms in the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Second Closed Beta.