Tribal Wars is a strategy based game where players grow their cities and settle new ones to expand their empire. Certain buildings like mines or lumber yards generate resources such as Wood, Clay, and Iron. But Tribal Wars isn’t just a medieval Sim City, players must be ever vigilant and guard against attacks from their neighbors. With an open PvP environment, a strong military is a necessity in guarding your bustling empire. Players are rewarded for raiding nearby villages so the training and upkeep of military units plays a large role. Be warned that Tribal Wars is a slow paced game, especially during the beginning. With a single village to manage and long build queries, it can take many days or week to get the ball rolling. Tribal Wars is best enjoyed in small amounts each day.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 22, 2006
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Can be played in short bursts.
- +Promotes player interaction.
- +Unique 'hero' system.
- -Slow paced.
- -Primarily text-based.
- -Powerful 'tribes' or players can ruin the game for new players.
- Requires up-to-date web browser.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret Worlds Expands to Tokyo
- Funcom is exited to announce that the biggest update ever to 'The Secret World' has just been released!
- Dragon's Prophet (Europe): Now available through Gamingo Portal
- gamigo AG will be launching four new titles on its gaming portal gamigo.com in English very soon. The successful launches of Granado Espada an...
- Fortified: New Indie Strategy Game Coming in 2015
- Independent video game developer Clapfoot announced today that its new sci-fi strategy and base defense shooter, Fortified, will come to PC an...