Tribal Wars 2
Tribal Wars 2, a sequel created in the spirit of the original Tribal Wars, is a free-to-play MMORTS (real-time-strategy) game. Available both for browsers and mobile devices, Tribal Wars 2 aims to deliver improvement and innovation to the original Tribal Wars formula, including dynamic map information and customizable tribe quests. Players will be tasked with balancing military prowess and domestic management, keeping resources flowing as they build both kingdom and army in an ever-dangerous PvP world.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: InnoGames
- Publisher: InnoGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Improvements on the original Tribal Wars
- +Great attention to map details.
- +More punishing elements makes gameplay more meaningful.
- +Easy to learn.
- -Early game is slow and tedious.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Card Hunter: "Attack of the Artifacts" expansion later this month
- Yes, it's the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.
- 3D Printing, Map Sharing and Mega Events DLC in Latest Galactic Civilizations III Update
- Players have always been able to design their own ships, and now they can bring those creations to life using 3D printing.