Triad Wars is an open-world action game developed by United Front Games. Set in the same world of the Sleeping Dogs universe, players can rise to power as the king of the Hong Kong criminal underworld.
Familiar territory: Triad Wars is set in the same universe as Sleeping Dogs, so fans of the original Sleeping Dogs game will feel right at home with many areas and zones pulled straight from the original game
Unique combat and action: Experience the unrivaled combination of fighting, shooting & driving
Criminal activity: Succeed through strategy via extortion, hacking & money laundering
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: United Front Games
- Publisher: Square-Enix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Good mix between driving, shooting and fighting gameplay
- +Immersive Hong Kong enviroments
- +Unique simulation elements
- -Heavily confined to single-player activities
- -Storyline isn't anywhere near as compelling compared to Sleeping Dogs
- -Limited character customization
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Synthetic Empires Join Galactic Civilizations III Beta
- Beta 3 adds the synthetic Yor race to the struggle for interstellar dominance: aggressive inorganic sentients who offer players a wholly new e...
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.