Touchdown: Armor League
Touchdown: Armor League is fast-paced online multiplayer American football game with a deadly twist. Players will be able to suit up in a mech of choice, like the heavy firepower Rocket Suit or the agile Speeder Suit, in an attempt to score goals and win the game.
However, don’t get complacent, the action never slows as there are no downs! The ball is always in play meaning offense and defense can switch in a split second due to anything ranging from stuns, complete obliteration, or a good old pass interception. There are many ways to go about winning but one things for sure: quick strategy and skill intensive play will be necessary.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ares Games
- Publisher: Ares Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Announces First Public Beta Test
- Red 5 Studios announced today that Firefall will begin its first public beta test this Friday during an unlocked 48-hour “Beta Weekend”.
- DDO Update 21 Dev Preview
- This is a classic Forgotten Realms adventure, harkening back to the days of 2nd edition D&D.
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...