Total War: Arena
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play entry in the Total War series of real-time strategy games. Designed specifically for multiplayer, Total War: Arena focuses on teamwork on 10v10 battles across multiple custom-made battlefields. Optional microtransactions allow players to customize units and speed up progression.
Each player is given control of a unit of warriors led by an iconic commander, including Caesar, Leonidas, and Alexander the Great. These commanders, and their units, can be leveled up and specialized further to offer better skills and equipment. Like other Total War games, Total War: Arena is built with historical accuracy and skill complexity in mind, offering an in-depth multiplayer experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Creative Assembly
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Wrath: Lore Details Revealed
- Scheduled to launch this June, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as daring heroes during a time of grea...
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.
- Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
- Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will...