Total War: Arena
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play entry in the Total War series of real-time strategy games. Designed specifically for multiplayer, Total War: Arena focuses on teamwork on 10v10 battles across multiple custom-made battlefields. Optional microtransactions allow players to customize units and speed up progression.
Each player is given control of a unit of warriors led by an iconic commander, including Caesar, Leonidas, and Alexander the Great. These commanders, and their units, can be leveled up and specialized further to offer better skills and equipment. Like other Total War games, Total War: Arena is built with historical accuracy and skill complexity in mind, offering an in-depth multiplayer experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Creative Assembly
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary
- For the 10th anniversary of its flagship video game DOFUS, Ankama presents an overview of its transmedia creations via stats that showcases al...