Total War: Arena
Total War: ARENA is a free-to-play entry in the Total War series of real-time strategy games. Designed specifically for multiplayer, Total War: Arena focuses on teamwork on 10v10 battles across multiple custom-made battlefields. Optional microtransactions allow players to customize units and speed up progression.
Each player is given control of a unit of warriors led by an iconic commander, including Caesar, Leonidas, and Alexander the Great. These commanders, and their units, can be leveled up and specialized further to offer better skills and equipment. Like other Total War games, Total War: Arena is built with historical accuracy and skill complexity in mind, offering an in-depth multiplayer experience.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Creative Assembly
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- System requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Prepares for Beta with Founders Packs
- today announced the launch of the TRANSFORMERS Universe Founders program, giving TRANSFORMERS fans a chance to be immortalized in the Founders...
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...