*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
For every world, there must be a ruler. The planet lies is shambles around you, and only you can restore industry and civilization. Develop your colony and instill loyalty in your followers. Discover lost knowledge, research the new technologies needed to control the weapons of the future, and claim your empire. Lead the world’s greatest army, protect your people, and wage a total, ultimate war for superiority and control of the world’s resources. You are not alone in your fight. If you desire power, you must form strong Alliances with your Friends. Exchange knowledge, combat experience, and resources. Together, you can defeat the hostile wastelands surrounding you. Find valuable lost artifacts and harness their power to unite or destroy the thousands of cities fighting for supremacy. Bring them all under your command. This is your chance.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Plarium
- Publisher: Plarium
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Mission based strategy.
- -Generic gameplay
- -Limited Information available.
- Recommended System Requirements:
Not yet known...
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Interview: New Partnerships & Games
- There was good synergy between EA and Aeria Games. From our early discussions, it was recognized that both sides were in synch.
- SMITE World Championship 2015: Cosplay Highlights
- The SMITE 2015 World Championship is over, and DizzyPW has coverage of upcoming changes and a cosplay recap!
- 5 Reasons Why Final Fantasy 14 Will go Free to Play
- Final Fantasy 14 is an interesting game with a lot to offer. As a big fan of Final Fantasy franchise, FF14 is a game I would personally try ge