Torque is a mobile online multiplayer sports game focused on fast and dynamic tactical decision making. Utilize 3 different classes with unique strengths and weaknesses on your brutal journey to scoring points.
Each match plays out like so: every turn one player has a short 70 seconds to use 5 moves. Actions include bashing an enemy, handling the ball, or moving across the board with dice rolls determining most outcomes. Should a goal be completed or the Torque dropped, the turns switch and the match continues until the glorious winner can be determined.
Aside from solo and local play, the real fun begins in the rogue-like nature of the circuit mode. In circuit mode, your named gladiators live, grow, and eventually die – by your wishes or not. How long your warriors will live on in glory is up to how well you can play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bad Monkee
- Publisher: Bad Monkee
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orbital Gear is now on Steam Greenlight
- Orbital Gear announces the launch of its Steam Greenlight campaign as it prepares to begin beta testing.
- Fallout Shelter Launching on Android August 13
- The game will also include all-new updates including the introduction of Mr. Handy - the ultimate robotic companion - as a premium reward.
- World Guild Championship begins in Archlord
- Players may now pre-register for the World Guild Championship in Archlord.