Torque is a mobile online multiplayer sports game focused on fast and dynamic tactical decision making. Utilize 3 different classes with unique strengths and weaknesses on your brutal journey to scoring points.
Each match plays out like so: every turn one player has a short 70 seconds to use 5 moves. Actions include bashing an enemy, handling the ball, or moving across the board with dice rolls determining most outcomes. Should a goal be completed or the Torque dropped, the turns switch and the match continues until the glorious winner can be determined.
Aside from solo and local play, the real fun begins in the rogue-like nature of the circuit mode. In circuit mode, your named gladiators live, grow, and eventually die – by your wishes or not. How long your warriors will live on in glory is up to how well you can play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bad Monkee
- Publisher: Bad Monkee
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Season 1 of MapleStory New Leaf Saga Available on Crunchyroll
- Based on Nexon’s popular free-to-play game MapleStory, the first season of animator Brain Schmoyer’s short series New Leaf Saga is now ava...
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
- Introducing the Red Fox Clan Polls!
- Today, MMOHuts will be introducing a new feature found in various locations around the site: the Red Fox Clan polls!