Torn is a free to play text-based RPG. Players find themselves in Torn City, a town troubled by crime, and must work their way up to success as a fighter, criminal, or businessman. Activities include training at the gym, taking college courses, stealing, mugging other players, working in over a dozen job choices, joining factions, racing cars, dealing drugs, playing in the casino, and more. The game offers long-term mechanics designed to reward players for working hard over months and years.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 01, 2003
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Chedburn Networks
- Publisher: Chedburn Networks
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Simulation, Idle Gaming, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Rewards long term play.
- +Multiple paths to choose from.
- +Many in depth ways to play and build a character.
- -Progression is slow.
- -Still similar to other text-based games.
- -Energy system is limiting.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OSX, Ubuntu Linux
- Web Browser: Firefox or Chrome
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Reveals Female Only Occultist Class
- Snail Games reveals a new female only Occultist class to join the female only steam powered Kingdom of Isenhorsts in Black Gold Online.
- Albion Online’s founder packs launched
- Sandbox Interactive, the team behind the cross-platform sandbox MMO Albion Online, are moving into the next stage of development and releasing...
- ARK: Survival Evolved Available Now for Mac and Linux
- ARK: Survival Evolved is available now for Mac and Linux on Steam Early Access.