Tome of the Sun
Tome of the Sun is a mobile MMO by NetEase Games for the Android/iOS. The game puts you in the shoes of one of the heroes (Duelist, Knight, Mage and Ranger) in a world where the Tome of the Sun that has kept the Shadow World in check has been stolen. As one of the customizable, but gender-locked heroes, you have to adventure through the world of Tome of the Sun in hopes of trying to get back the Tome.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NetEase
- Publisher: NetEase
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Fun, engaging pet system.
- + Strong visual customization.
- + Plays well on most phones.
- - Still a cliche' MMO on Mobile.
- - Automated gameplay can be very boring.
- - Gender-locked classes.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3 and up/iOS 6.1 and up.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/2: Nexon Europe, Frozen Endzone, and Microvolts!
- A daily look at the latest and greatest MMO news.
- Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
- Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their rando...
- New Guardian's Tower expansion available for C9
- Webzen has just released the fourth expansion for their dungeon-based MORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9). Starting today, the Guardian’...