Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical FPS title by Ubisoft. As a successor to the now cancelled Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Patriots, Siege puts heavy emphasis on environmental destruction and co-operation.
Tactical combat: Staying true to the series, Rainbow Six Siege focuses heavily on strategy and teamwork instead of run & gunplay or solo performance.
Attack or Defend: Play as the Rainbow team or a terrorist unit in several attack of defend missions with varying objectives.
Destructible Environments: Destroy walls and objects around you in order to create new vantage points or paths.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESL Announces Twitch Partnership and Exclusive Broadcast
- ESL announces that it has signed a multi-year, extensive partnership agreement with Twitch, which will be the exclusive streaming partner for ...
- Pangya releases collaboration with Nisemonogatari
- SG Interactive has announced a collaboration with Nisemonogatari in Pangya.
- Games of Glory Partners with MSI at Gamers Assembly
- Lightbulb Crew has announced a partnership with MSI for the Gamers Assembly.