Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical FPS title by Ubisoft. As a successor to the now cancelled Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Patriots, Siege puts heavy emphasis on environmental destruction and co-operation.
Tactical combat: Staying true to the series, Rainbow Six Siege focuses heavily on strategy and teamwork instead of run & gunplay or solo performance.
Attack or Defend: Play as the Rainbow team or a terrorist unit in several attack of defend missions with varying objectives.
Destructible Environments: Destroy walls and objects around you in order to create new vantage points or paths.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Version 2.0 Update
- Breaking News! Chrono Tales Version 2.0 launches!
- Guild Wars 2: The Big Finale Approches
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet has released a video trailer today that highlights the sprawling storyline for Guild Wars 2, setting the stage for a grand...
- Year 0 Review
- Year 0 pits you and fellow survivors of a world ending nuclear war in a battle for survival to rebuild the surface world.