Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical FPS title by Ubisoft. As a successor to the now cancelled Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Patriots, Siege puts heavy emphasis on environmental destruction and co-operation.
Tactical combat: Staying true to the series, Rainbow Six Siege focuses heavily on strategy and teamwork instead of run & gunplay or solo performance.
Attack or Defend: Play as the Rainbow team or a terrorist unit in several attack of defend missions with varying objectives.
Destructible Environments: Destroy walls and objects around you in order to create new vantage points or paths.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Founder Packages Revealed For Ecol Tactics Online
- Get a head start and sweet bonuses by purchasing an Ecol Tactics Online founder's package.
- Duty of Sentinel - New browser-based RPG enters CBT
- Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the closed beta for Duty of Sentinel kicked off officially.
- Skyforge Russian Beta Preview
- I was one of the (many) foreigners to take advantage of this stress test to try out the game before it is made available in English.