Titanfall Frontline is a free-to-play 2D collectible card game being developed by Particle City for iOS and Android. Titanfall Frontline is the first mobile take on the Titanfall series and will allow players to assume the role of brigade commanders, facing off against other online players in head-to-head battles.
Throughout the game players can collect hundreds of different Titans, Pilots, and burn cards like Parkour and Rodeo that can be used to assemble your perfect team to hold the Frontline and lay waste to your opponents. Pilots and Titans can even be combined with each other to open up even more possible team combinations and push your team’s damage to new heights. When not combined, Titans can be placed into auto-mode and help provide cover for your Pilots as they attack their own targets. One of the most exciting parts about Titanfall Frontline’s battles is not even the exciting combinations that players can create, but the fact that it happens in real-time as opposed to the classic turn-based system that a lot of mobile card games use today.
The main social aspect of Titanfall Frontline is its Guild system. Guilds can be formed between players so they can create strategic alliances, share tips, and help each other rank up their Pilots and Titans. When players don’t want to face off against one another they can take on missions where they will be able to assemble their own specialized team to strategize in the way that suits them best.
If you’re a true fan of Titanfall, then Titanfall Frontline is the next step to experiencing even more of that glorious mech-infested universe you’ve come to love. You’ll even get to explore an expanded version of the Titanfall universe throughout its singleplayer campaign, giving you an ample amount of content to satisfy your Titanfall cravings!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Particle City
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4W or later
- HDD: 38 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9Dragons Review
- Originally developed by the Korean company Indy21, 9Dragons was brought to the North American and European markets by Acclaim in March of 2008
- Redbana Launches FC Manager Teaser Site
- Redbana announces FC Manager, a new football club manager simualtion, and launches its teaser website.
- LEGO Minifigures Online: Space World Now Available
- Calling all Galaxy Patrols! The aliens are invading! Get ready for an intergalactic adventure in Space World, one of many colorful worlds in F...