Titan Siege is a free to play 3D fantasy MMORPG developed by Chengdu Storm Totem Studio and is available for PC. Titan Siege features a game world of mixed legends from ancient countries like Northern Europe, Greece, and Egypt. The anger of the Titans is now coming down on the human world, so you must assume the role of a hero and rise up against it. You will be able to take on different missions and quests, helping people and ridding the world of domination as you journey towards your ultimate goal of killing the Titans. Do you have what it takes to successfully replay thousands-of-years old legends?
Titan Siege features 5 different classes that players can choose to be:
Warrior – Close range combatant that can specialize in defense or offense.
Mage – Long range combatant that uses fire and ice magic to decimate enemies.
Priest – Long range class that can support other party members with heals.
Voodoo Elementalist – Combatants that can summon undead forces to aid them.
Assassin – Close range combatant specializing in grappling and assassinations.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 08, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Chengdu Storm Totem Studio
- Publisher: GamesCo
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Auto-guiding to quest locations.
- +Mounts and pets to personalize characters.
- +Varying class roles.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: Intel i3 2.8Ghz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce 9600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3870
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Introduces New Master-Level Quest: The Mighty Fall
- Jagex announces the release of a new master level quest for Runescape, called the Mighty Fall.
- Hellgate Celebrates June Anniversary
- T3Fun is celebrating Hellgate Global's first anniversary with special events this June.
- New Lore Expansion Released For Scarlet Legacy
- GamesCampus has released a new update for Scarlet Legacy, increasing the level cap and expanding the game's story.