theHunter is the first fully-fledged, free-to-play hunting game to be released and it is quite a package. Players create and manage their account on the official site, but enter Whitehart Island through a beautiful game client. The Hunter is some of the most impressive visuals of any PC game to date and matches it with realistic gameplay. Players will have to slowly track down their prey before taking a shot. This isn’t a shoot-em-up, but rather a detailed hunting simulator likely to appeal to hobbyist over the general gamer.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 01, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Expansive Worlds
- Publisher: Expansive Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter, Strategy, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Realistic Hunting experience.
- +Varied firearms that handle differently.
- +Missions provide a sense of direction.
- -Most content only accessible to premium users.
- -Slow-paced gameplay.
- -Steep learning curve.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel 2 GHz or AMD Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce 8800, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2400 or newer
- HDD: 3GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Evil Genius Online: Now available on iOS devices
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced the global launch of Evil Genius Online on iPhone and iPad with a slick launch trailer insp...
- Ashes of The Singularity Ready for Steam Early Access
- Ashes of the Singularity will launch on Steam Early Access for $39.99 on October 22, 2015.