The Witcher: Battle Arena
In this MOBA-style rendition of the Witcher series, players assume control of iconic characters and battle in teams for various arena objectives. Characters previously unplayable in The Witcher series are now a part of an expanding roster; good news for female fans of the series – there are actual female characters that can be played, in contrast to the single-player experience. The free-to-play model in The Witcher: Battle Arena is designed to be fair, with all aspects of the game accessible through playing. If someone wants to unlock something faster, then they pay a ‘reasonable price.’
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Take a real-time competitive game on the go.
- +Quality skins.
- +Gameplay is easy to learn, and UI is responsive.
- +Fun character kits and map designs.
- -Drains phone battery faster than most games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 7.0
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Also available on Windows Phone
Articles You May Enjoy
- Inferno Legend Review
- Inferno Legend is a fairly unique game, and one that I fear perhaps tries to do both too much and too little at the same time. It is a Turn-Ba...
- RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
- Trion introduces Steppes of Infinity, a new PvP map for RIFT's Conquest mode.