*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
In this MOBA-style rendition of the Witcher series, players assume control of iconic characters and battle in teams for various arena objectives. Characters previously unplayable in The Witcher series are now a part of an expanding roster; good news for female fans of the series – there are actual female characters that can be played, in contrast to the single-player experience. The free-to-play model in The Witcher: Battle Arena is designed to be fair, with all aspects of the game accessible through playing. If someone wants to unlock something faster, then they pay a ‘reasonable price.’
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Publisher: CD Projekt RED Sp. z o.o.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Take a real-time competitive game on the go.
- +Quality skins.
- +Gameplay is easy to learn, and UI is responsive.
- +Fun character kits and map designs.
- -Drains phone battery faster than most games.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 7.0
- Android: 4.0 and up
- Also available on Windows Phone
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Open Beta Review
- The game is voxel-based, fully destructible, and has a similar, but brighter and more fluid, graphic style to Minecraft.
- Conquer Online: $15,000 Poker Prize Money Winners Revealed
- After a one month-long competition, the finals of the Texas Hold'em Poker Skill tournament were held on Mar 24th, 2015.
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May.