The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is a tactical, 8-player, co-op survival game by Ironward.0 Set in the distant future on Mars, players must complete randomized objectives and dealing with random events in order to survive.
Take the Lead: Issue commands and set waypoints and objectives for your friends as you outsmart and outgun your way through the derelict domiciles of Tharsis.
Play Your Way: With support for 8-player co-op, play as one of 8 distinct, customizable classes.
Odd Jobs: ackle an onslaught of randomly generated events with just one hour to make your mark.
Earn and Learn: Kill to earn experience points and unlock new abilities and classes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 09, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ironward
- Publisher: Nkidu Games Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Familiar gameplay for Warcraft 3 fans.
- +Decent visuals.
- +Lots of variety.
- -Lack of players.
- -UI issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Later
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz or Better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3800 / Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or Better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Steam Early Access Impressions
- Gloria Victis started as a Kickstarter project in late 2012 and unfortunately didn't reach their set goal.
- Soldiers Inc Recaps Half a Year of Updates
- In 2013 Plarium launched Soldiers Inc.™ on Facebook. Soldiers Inc. takes players to the year 2019, where a team of hired mercenaries have be...