The Political Machine 2016
The Political Machine 2016 is a buy to play RPG developed by Stardock Entertainment where players can lead political battles against other candidates on the road to becoming President of the United States. You can now realize your inner goal of winning the hearts and minds of your fellow American citizens to ultimately lead them on a country-wide scale. Pre-made candidates like Hilary Clinton, Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson can be played as or even your own custom candidates can be created! The Political Machine 2016 features updated and relevant politics from the 2016 campaign including issues like the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and more. You will need to tread lightly with your decisions as you cross-state borders, appealing to the candidates without “flip-flopping” your stances. If you think you’ve got what it takes to outrun any of the 2016 presidential candidates, then put your money where your mouth is in The Political Machine 2016.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stardock Entertainment
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +2016 politics and candidates.
- +Custom candidates.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.x / 7
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c 3D Video Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 Support
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Announces Unified Premium Account System
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced its Unified Premium Account service, the next step in the company...
- Riot Zone Unleashes Fast and Furious PvP Battle
- Leading publisher Mail.RU Games has unleashed a short but furious event for their fast paced PVP war title, Riot Zone.
- Forge of Empires reaches 250,000 and launches new language versions
- InnoGames has announced a new milestone and game versions for its browser-based strategy, Forge of Empires.