The Mean Greens – Plastic Warfare
The Mean Greens – Plastic Warfare is a buy to play action shooter developed by Virtual Basement LLC for PC and is being developed for PS4 and Xbox One. It is once again time for the Greens to face off against the Tans in an epic battle so grand that…you might not even notice it. These miniature figures of army soldiers will be fighting against one another for territory in game types with different objectives. Across 10 different maps of miniature proportions teams of up to 5 different players will be able to face off against one another with rifles, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and more! Take down your foes in a bathtub, around a birthday cake, and other entertaining scenes in The Mean Greens!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Virtual Basement LLC
- Publisher: Virtual Basement LLC
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Multiple maps and game modes.
- +Unique map designs.
- +Childhood nostalgia.
- -Small community.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 14 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wizardry Online Video Showcases Dragoon Ruins
- Sony Online Entertainment has released a new video today, highlight footage from adventures in the Dragoon Ruins.
- Soul Seeker: War of the Gods Update Announced
- The new update (Version 1.5.0) dubbed Soul Seeker: War of the Gods will add a second Raid Boss to the game.
- Aika Online Reveals May 2016 Update
- This 25th of May, 2016 Aika Online brings a big update to your PC that players will surely enjoy.