The Last Frontier
Explore. Build. Conquer.
The Last Frontier is an MMO Shooter title created by Exidium Corp. As a hybrid between FPS and RTS elements, The Last Frontier takes place in far regions of outer space. Players can choose to become a great space explorer, traveling the galaxy for adventure, danger, wealth and more.
To navigate these regions of space, players will take control of several different high-end, multi-task combat vehicles including dogfighting spaceships and land rovers. Once in control of one of these vechiles, vtenture out and discover a vast open world.
Once you find a piece of territory that has been unclaimed, players can then establish bases and outposts and more. Then harvest the land to earn precious resources to empower your equipment, your base and yourself.
The world of the Last Frontier is full of possibilities.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Exidium Corp.
- Publisher: Exidium Corp.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Good visuals
- +Massive scope and scale
- -Core gameplay needs fine tuning
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Dual Core 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: vidia Geforce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 6770
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scrimmage in the Wild Microvolts West
- MicroVolts has released a new update, Scrimmage in the Wild West.
- Rocket League Launch Review
- Rocket League is a Sports-Action game available for both PC and PS4 with supported crossplay. Players control rocket-powered vehicles to play.