The Forgettable Dungeon
The Forgettable Dungeon is a co-op dungeon crawler with voxel and rogue-like features. Parties of 2-16 players can enter procedurally generated dungeons and battle enemies for random loot. Players can create their own custom character skins using a simple in-game pixel art editor. Environments are destructible and no gameplay run will ever be the same!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Box Games
- Publisher: Happy Box Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA - Now Available in S.Korea/Japan wit eSports Competion
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the turn-based, cross-platform MOBA from independent developer, Cliffhanger Productions, is going global with laun...
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.
- Travian Full Review
- Travian is a widely popular strategy game that is beginning to show its age.