The Forgettable Dungeon
The Forgettable Dungeon is a co-op dungeon crawler with voxel and rogue-like features. Parties of 2-16 players can enter procedurally generated dungeons and battle enemies for random loot. Players can create their own custom character skins using a simple in-game pixel art editor. Environments are destructible and no gameplay run will ever be the same!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Box Games
- Publisher: Happy Box Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...
- ASTA Previews Open Beta Changes
- Recently, ASTA Online laid out its plans for changes coming in open beta.
- Ecol Tactics Now in Closed Beta
- Closed beta begins for the brand new tactical browser RPG, Ecol Tactics Online.