The Forgettable Dungeon
The Forgettable Dungeon is a co-op dungeon crawler with voxel and rogue-like features. Parties of 2-16 players can enter procedurally generated dungeons and battle enemies for random loot. Players can create their own custom character skins using a simple in-game pixel art editor. Environments are destructible and no gameplay run will ever be the same!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Box Games
- Publisher: Happy Box Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis to Launch March 26 on Steam
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that Infinite Crisis, a bold new entrant into the wildly popular m...
- Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom Review
- The eternal wait for the next season of the Attack on Titan may carry on, but the love letter that its fans have been waiting for has arrived.
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...