The Forgettable Dungeon
The Forgettable Dungeon is a co-op dungeon crawler with voxel and rogue-like features. Parties of 2-16 players can enter procedurally generated dungeons and battle enemies for random loot. Players can create their own custom character skins using a simple in-game pixel art editor. Environments are destructible and no gameplay run will ever be the same!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Box Games
- Publisher: Happy Box Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Fan Site Reveals Class & Companion Info
- Our partner TreeofSaviorGame.com has sorted through the information for Tree of Savior and presented a summary of the four base classes.
- Perfect World International: Imperial Fury Wants YOUR Questions
- MMOHut is taking YOUR questions to the Perfect World International team!
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...