The Abandoned is a mobile adventure survival game developed byGaijin Entertainment and is available for purchase on iOS and Android. The Abandoned will put every player’s survival skills to the test, pitting them against hordes of zombies, wild animals, starvation, and even their own sanity all the while in the Zone!
Featuring a story mode, adventure mode, and survival mode, The Abandoned’s game world is very large and presents players with a variety of places to survive no matter what game mode they are playing, but beware! As day fades into night the world will change dramatically and challenge you in ways you would have never imagined. Materials you find on your adventure can be used to craft tools, equipment, and clothing that will better prepare you for any obstacles you may have to endure and by hunting and gathering you will be able to sustain your hunger. Over time you might actually be able to get used to life in the Zone, but your objective isn’t to simply live out your life in the Zone. You will have to upgrade your character as you progress to gain new skills and work towards escaping this horrendous land. By avoiding peculiar anomalies, gathering different artifacts, and improving your skills you might be able to do just that!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gaijin Entertainment
- Publisher: Gaijin Entertainment
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Meaningful upgrades.
- +Good blend of adventure and horror.
- +Meaningful crafting process.
- -Slightly jerky movement controls.
- -Needs more optimization.
- -Needs more content.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4+ OR iOS 8.0+
- HDD: 152 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Blasts Into Open Beta With Biggest Update Yet
- Open beta begins with a massive update for Warframe.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward - New Details Revealed
- This past weekend, London hosted over 2,000 FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN® fans at its first European FINAL FANTASY XIV Fan Festival. At ...