Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is a cartoon-y MMOFPS with a super-dose of character, and more pop references than you can handle in one sitting. Players play one of 9 mercenary classes working for one of two corporations (RED and BLU) duking it out tooth-and-nails over a variety of objectives ranging from briefcases, to giant bombs in mine carts. With a tons of weapons, achievements, hats and maps, this game has incredible longevity, and will keep you latched to your screen hoping for that one achievement, or that specific weapon you’re looking to craft.
Demoman: Trap-setting, one-eyed Scottish demoman with a knack for blowing things to pieces. Is surprisingly good with a claymore.
Engineer: Texan cowboy with a knack for turret building. Incredibly efficient at point defense, you’ll grow to love or hate his turrets.
Heavy: Chain gun wielding boxer, the medic’s best friend. With a massive health pool, this is both the damage soaking, and damage dealing class.
Medic: Mad doctor wielding a surgery saw to battle. Specializes in deploying ubercharges on teammates, making them invincible for a short time.
Pyro: Axe-wielding pyromaniac specialized in ambushes, and generally setting living things on fire.
Scout: Super-fast class that uses its speed to outmatch opponents and quickly capture points.
Sniper: Long-range shooter with a knack for throwing jars of suspicious yellow liquids.
Soldier: Frontline tough guy with a rocket launcher, and a lot of punch.
Spy: Proficient knife fighter and mother lover, the spy can cloak and disguise himself into the enemy team.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 09, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox 360, PS3
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Fast-paced, intensive action.
- +Every class is a blast.
- +Efficient, simple crafting system
- +Tons of items, achievements and goodies
- +Hilarious, memorable characters.
- -Occasional latency.
- -Sometimes frustrating item drops.
- -Some classes can be situational.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista 7 / 8, Mac OSX, Ubuntu Linux, SteamOS
- CPU: Intel Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: GeForce 8800 or better
- HDD: 15GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina Challenge 72 events laid out as beta begins
- Divina's Challenge 72 beta - 72 hours of a beta test rushed this weekend - has laid out its events for players.
- Yulgang Online (Scions of Fate): Open Beta Off to a Great Start
- Yulgang Online’s beta started on Monday morning, with thousands of selected players joining the beta testing.
- Conquer Online: $15,000 Poker Prize Money Winners Revealed
- After a one month-long competition, the finals of the Texas Hold'em Poker Skill tournament were held on Mar 24th, 2015.