Tank Ace is a match-based, tank warfare MMORPG by Games Campus. It boasts multiple game modes, deep customization, and fast-paced, run-and-gun gameplay!
At the time of this review, players are able to choose from a variety of tanks and specializations – the stats system in Tank Ace goes deep, and in addition to being able to craft equipment and ammunition, players also customize the skills of their commander and the crew of their tank. The game also has multiple match styles, listed below:
Annihilation – Team-based deathmatch. The goal of annihiliation is to coordinate with your allies to kill as many enemy tanks as possible. Once the timer ends, the team with the highest score wins.
Occupational War – A king of the hill mode with multiple hills. There are three ways to finish the game in this mode; reduce enemy tickets to zero, destroy the enemy HQ and hold it for five minutes, or hold all enemy bases at the same time.
Missions – PVE missions can be completed solo, or with up to four friends. The objectives can range from anything to simply destroying all enemy forces, escorting friendly NPCs, or defending a point on the map from attack.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamesCampus
- Publisher: GamesCampus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Switch between multiple views.
- +Customize tank crews and parts.
- +Chose from three factions with unique tanks & parts.
- -Missing important WW2 nations like the UK.
- -Invisible walls, collision issues & other graphic glitches.
- -Only rewards last hit, leads to kill stealing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6600 or better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launch Review
- Elder Scrolls Online is ZeniMax’s attempt to create an MMORPG set within the beloved Elder Scrolls universe.
- Trials of Ascension Features Interview
- Forged Chaos offers some personal insight on its upcoming project Trials of Ascension, including game features and its plans to be hardcore.
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...