Tank Ace is a match-based, tank warfare MMORPG by Games Campus. It boasts multiple game modes, deep customization, and fast-paced, run-and-gun gameplay!
At the time of this review, players are able to choose from a variety of tanks and specializations – the stats system in Tank Ace goes deep, and in addition to being able to craft equipment and ammunition, players also customize the skills of their commander and the crew of their tank. The game also has multiple match styles, listed below:
Annihilation – Team-based deathmatch. The goal of annihiliation is to coordinate with your allies to kill as many enemy tanks as possible. Once the timer ends, the team with the highest score wins.
Occupational War – A king of the hill mode with multiple hills. There are three ways to finish the game in this mode; reduce enemy tickets to zero, destroy the enemy HQ and hold it for five minutes, or hold all enemy bases at the same time.
Missions – PVE missions can be completed solo, or with up to four friends. The objectives can range from anything to simply destroying all enemy forces, escorting friendly NPCs, or defending a point on the map from attack.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 02, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GamesCampus
- Publisher: GamesCampus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Switch between multiple views.
- +Customize tank crews and parts.
- +Chose from three factions with unique tanks & parts.
- -Missing important WW2 nations like the UK.
- -Invisible walls, collision issues & other graphic glitches.
- -Only rewards last hit, leads to kill stealing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6600 or better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Online Asks: What Kind of Dragon Pet Do You Like?
- Eudemons Online today is talking about dragons, sharing the love of dragons through their game.
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA
- Verdun Launch Review
- Verdun is "the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic First World War Setting." It features bolt-action rifles, trench warfare, ga...