Talisman Online borrows heavily from Blizzard’s mega hit World of Warcraft but still manages to look and feel like an original game. Much of the interface, mini map and other small details are taken straight from WoW while equipment enhancing and auto-walk are new features that help Talisman Online stand out from the crowd of WoW clones. Though Talisman Online is an original and interesting game, it is a bit lacking in content. The game world is rather small and character customization is very limited. There are in total 5 classes and they are:
Wizard (male/female) – Wizards are masters of the arcane arts. They may have weak defense and low HP but they can deal massive damage with their spells.
Monk (male) – Monks are the warriors of Talisman Online. They fight with large weapons and inflict heavy blows. Monks have high defense and use stamina for their skills.
Assassin (male) – Assassins quick melee specialists who have low defense but high attack and dodge rates. Like Monks, Assassins use stamina instead of mana for their skills.
Fairy (female) – Fairies are a supportive class that possess healing and buffing spells. Fairies make competent damage dealers as well but suffer from low defense.
Tamer (female) – The Ranger class, Tamers excel at long ranged combat with their trusty bows. Tamers can persuade creatures of equal or lower level to fight by their side.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mira Game
- Publisher: Mira Game
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Great interface and map.
- +Lots of quests and ability to auto-walk to objectives.
- +Crafting skills, mounts, pets, auctions, personal shops and more.
- -Poor graphics and rigid camera.
- -Limited character customization.
- -Small game world.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 or higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.2Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6 with 64MB of VRAM
- HDD: 600 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.
- Auto Club Revolution: Adds "Alfa Romeo" Car to its Virtual Lineup
- Now Auto Club Revolution players will get the chance to find out for themselves what makes Alfas so desirable with the announcement that one o...
- Velvet Sundown Enters Closed Beta Testing
- The pioneering new Dramagame Velvet Sundown, from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd., has begun its official closed beta test.