Tactile Wars is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by Ankama and is available on both iOS and Android. In Tactile Wars you can join other players from around the world in an entertaining war game that is filled with color! You will assume the role as the general of an army of mini-soldier pigments that are outfitted with paint guns and command them to take over enemy territory by covering it in paint of your color. Infantry, mines, tanks, turrets, and more will be at your disposal to help you conquer your foes and alliances can even be formed with other players of the same color so you can enjoy taking over the world together! Lead your colorful troops into epic, strategic battles with the mere touch of your finger in Tactile Wars.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Player alliances.
- +Simple concept.
- +Many tactical possibilites.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+, Android 2.3+
- HDD: 152 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...
- Lord of the Rings Online: Update 14 and New Producer Letter
- This week, The Lords of the Rings Online has released Update 14, "Paths of the Dead," along with a new Producer Letter from Aaron Ca...
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.