Tactile Wars is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by Ankama and is available on both iOS and Android. In Tactile Wars you can join other players from around the world in an entertaining war game that is filled with color! You will assume the role as the general of an army of mini-soldier pigments that are outfitted with paint guns and command them to take over enemy territory by covering it in paint of your color. Infantry, mines, tanks, turrets, and more will be at your disposal to help you conquer your foes and alliances can even be formed with other players of the same color so you can enjoy taking over the world together! Lead your colorful troops into epic, strategic battles with the mere touch of your finger in Tactile Wars.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Player alliances.
- +Simple concept.
- +Many tactical possibilites.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+, Android 2.3+
- HDD: 152 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream of Mirror Online Welcomes Witch Doctor Class
- The Witch Doctor is a mysterious and almost certainly dangerous profession; they deal with the deadliest of poisons to incapacitate their foes
- Dwell: Sandbox MMO announces release in 2015
- Punkdrift, LLC, an indie games studio located in the Phoenix metro area, and incubated by the Game CoLab, today announced that its game, Dwell...
- The Banner Saga Game Engine Licensed for New Title “BEDLAM”
- Stoic announced today that Skyshine Games has licensed its proprietary game engine built for PC smash-hit and Geekie Award Winner, The Banner ...