*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Tactical Intervention is a 3D tactical MMO Shooter that aims to take a slice of the lucrative MMOFPS market. Other than it’s top notch graphics and fluid gameplay, one of the game’s biggest selling points is that it was developed by Minh Lee, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike. Minh Lee also worked on CS: Condition Zero, CS: Source and Day of Defeat while at Valve. Gamers can expect the core gameplay to revolve around Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists duking it out across various stages. Graphically speaking, Tactical Intervention looks like a mix between the realistic graphics of Counter-Strike: Source and the cartoony look of Team Fortress 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Publisher: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Being developed by one of the original Devs behind Counter-Strike.
- +Great map designs.
- -Very similar core gameplay as other tactical MMO shooters.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 or better, ATI Radeon™ X1900 or better
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: New site revealed as launch date approaches
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, has revealed a treasure trove of information about the game's backstory, characters, a
- Karos Online Review
- Karos Online is an extremely polished fantasy MMORPG that offers many interesting features.
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure