Tactical Intervention is a 3D tactical MMO Shooter that aims to take a slice of the lucrative MMOFPS market. Other than it’s top notch graphics and fluid gameplay, one of the game’s biggest selling points is that it was developed by Minh Lee, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike. Minh Lee also worked on CS: Condition Zero, CS: Source and Day of Defeat while at Valve. Gamers can expect the core gameplay to revolve around Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists duking it out across various stages. Graphically speaking, Tactical Intervention looks like a mix between the realistic graphics of Counter-Strike: Source and the cartoony look of Team Fortress 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Publisher: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Being developed by one of the original Devs behind Counter-Strike.
- +Great map designs.
- -Very similar core gameplay as other tactical MMO shooters.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 or better, ATI Radeon™ X1900 or better
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Open Alpha of Newest Browser Game Kingdom Rift
- Kingdom Rift WP Kingdom Rift, the latest game set to be released by global publisher Reality Squared Games, has opened its alpha test today.
- Dota 2 New Bloom Festival Review
- Recently Valve has been spoiling us Dota 2 fans with frequent big updates including new game modes, heroes, and game features. Once again, Val...
- Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
- Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-st...