Tactical Intervention is a 3D tactical MMO Shooter that aims to take a slice of the lucrative MMOFPS market. Other than it’s top notch graphics and fluid gameplay, one of the game’s biggest selling points is that it was developed by Minh Lee, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike. Minh Lee also worked on CS: Condition Zero, CS: Source and Day of Defeat while at Valve. Gamers can expect the core gameplay to revolve around Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists duking it out across various stages. Graphically speaking, Tactical Intervention looks like a mix between the realistic graphics of Counter-Strike: Source and the cartoony look of Team Fortress 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Publisher: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Being developed by one of the original Devs behind Counter-Strike.
- +Great map designs.
- -Very similar core gameplay as other tactical MMO shooters.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 or better, ATI Radeon™ X1900 or better
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp
- 2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling ...
- Luna Online Double XP Event on Saturday May 29
- Luna Online double experience Memorial Day event. Receive 2x experience all day on Saturday 29.
- Episode Two of Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Now Live
- In episode two of The Saga, “Hero’s Return: The Trap” players meets up with Millia, who is distraught and furious with them for abandoni...