Tactical Intervention is a 3D tactical MMO Shooter that aims to take a slice of the lucrative MMOFPS market. Other than it’s top notch graphics and fluid gameplay, one of the game’s biggest selling points is that it was developed by Minh Lee, one of the original creators of Counter-Strike. Minh Lee also worked on CS: Condition Zero, CS: Source and Day of Defeat while at Valve. Gamers can expect the core gameplay to revolve around Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists duking it out across various stages. Graphically speaking, Tactical Intervention looks like a mix between the realistic graphics of Counter-Strike: Source and the cartoony look of Team Fortress 2.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Publisher: FIX Korea, Co.LTD
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Being developed by one of the original Devs behind Counter-Strike.
- +Great map designs.
- -Very similar core gameplay as other tactical MMO shooters.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 or better, ATI Radeon™ X1900 or better
- HDD: 10 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infographic: The Battle for Europe has Begun in Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios has released a new infographic containing gameplay stats on the first few days of play in ‘Europe’, the recently released ...
- Erebus2 Open Beta Begins
- Zemi Interactive, Inc. has announced the beginning of the Open Beta Erebus2 Global. Open Beta will last until October 15th,.
- Carte announces closed beta date
- GamesCampus has announced that Carte, its upcoming trading card game, will begin closed beta testing on February 23.