*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Capitalizing on the recent marketing success of Wizardry Online’s permadeath feature, Gamepot is at it again attempting to capture the same visceral action feel in Sword Art Online. Meet up with your favorite characters from the popular anime as you attempt to level, advance, and survive to reach the game’s final floor in constantly updated content driven by player’s choices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Recognizable characters from the anime
- +Unique character builds.
- +Sandbox crafting.
- -Challenging gameplay may intimidate some players.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th - Everyone is invited to try out this new mode
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced
- Dying Light: Dev Tools Update and Contest Announced - Win a GTX 980!
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.