*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Capitalizing on the recent marketing success of Wizardry Online’s permadeath feature, Gamepot is at it again attempting to capture the same visceral action feel in Sword Art Online. Meet up with your favorite characters from the popular anime as you attempt to level, advance, and survive to reach the game’s final floor in constantly updated content driven by player’s choices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Recognizable characters from the anime
- +Unique character builds.
- +Sandbox crafting.
- -Challenging gameplay may intimidate some players.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire Review
- Cross Fire went into open beta at the end of January, making it the first free FPS release of 2009.
- Elsword Celebrates Critter's Carnival Pet Dungeon
- KOG Games today announces the launch of the fuzzy, fun and fantastic Critter’s Carnival Pet Dungeon and Events, going on April 15 – 28, 2015.
- AirMech Review: New Type of Action RTS
- AirMech Chrome is an action real time strategy (aRTS) by Carbon Games that is played similarly to DOTA. Waves of creeps periodically spawn...