Sword Art Online
Capitalizing on the recent marketing success of Wizardry Online’s permadeath feature, Gamepot is at it again attempting to capture the same visceral action feel in Sword Art Online. Meet up with your favorite characters from the popular anime as you attempt to level, advance, and survive to reach the game’s final floor in constantly updated content driven by player’s choices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aeria Games
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Recognizable characters from the anime
- +Unique character builds.
- +Sandbox crafting.
- -Challenging gameplay may intimidate some players.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: The Awakening - Official Full Launch on July 10th
- Path of Exile today announced that their largest expansion to date, 'The Awakening,' will launch on Friday, July 10th.
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- Kickstarter Funded Casino MMORPG Enters Open Beta
- GoldFire Studios announces the open beta launch of CasinoRPG after over a year of development and closed beta testing.