Super Treasure Arena
Super Treasure Arena is a buy-to-play fantasy action game developed by Vennril for PC and Mac and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access. Super Treasure Arena mixes the concepts of both retro arcade action games and objective-based arena shooters to become a game all of its own where players will fight against each other in frantic matches to steal each others coins!
As players battle against one another in arenas from a top-down perspective, they will come across a variety of weapons that can be picked up to give them different advantages like bows, magic staffs, bombs, rockets, and more! Every player’s character can be of five different classes: Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Ninja, and Mystic. Many of the classes play similarly, but where they really shine is in the differences in their ultimate abilities, like the Warriors being able to become invulnerable for a short amount of time. Knowing when to activate your special ability can be key in your strategy for success.
Super Treasure Arena also makes sure to give players the utmost control over their multiplayer experience. You can choose to play online against other players, against computer-controlled bots, locally with your friend via split-screen, or in a mix of the ways that have already been mentioned. This way everybody can be sure to get the exact multiplayer experience that they want.
The two primary game modes for Super Treasure Arena are Classic and Treasure Run. In Classic mode players will have to collect coins from monsters and treasure chests scattered throughout the map, as well as beating the coins out of their opponents. In Treasure Run mode players will have to stay alive while running back to their base with loot-filled treasure chests.
Action, treasure, and eager opponents await a worthy challenge in Super Treasure Arena. Maybe you should go check it out and give them a taste of their own medicine.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Vennril
- Publisher: Headup Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Simple, yet fun differences between classes.
- +Fast, action-oriented gameplay.
- +Good soundtrack.
- -Controls are a bit awkward.
- -Collision boxes feel awkward.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / OS X 10.8
- CPU: Intel i3 @ 2.5 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 460 (1 GB) or Radeon HD 5850
- HDD: 100 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Stream Reveals Geb, Golden Skins, and an Arena Test Mode
- HiRez Studios' featured caster Bart unleashed a barrage of googies on the official SMITE twitch.tv stream yesterday including gold and le...
- The World II: New bosses annouced
- With an already large support of over 10,000 gamers on Steam’s Greenlight service, The World 2 has introduced two more of their over 80 boss...
- Argo Online Relaunch Review
- Argo Online is a mixed bagged. Its graphics are dated, its gameplay generic, but the PVP is fun and the story interesting.