Super Senso is a free-to-play mobile strategy game developed by GungHo Online Entertainment America for iOS and Android. In Super Senso players can assemble a squad of vastly different units to take on other players in online multiplayer battles.
Units that you put in your squad can range from armored tanks, cats, dinosaurs, tentacled aliens, zombies, mechs and more! Your squad won’t be at a loss for variation, meaning your job is to bring that variation to light and utilize it in the absolute best ways you can. Your favorite units can be upgraded as you play, pushing their strengths to new heights and making them even more viable in your squad compositions.
Battles take place in synchronous turn-based combat where strategy is key to your success. The ultimate goal of every match is to reach your opponent’s senso gate and blow it up, but how you do so is totally up to you! Dominate your enemies with defensive measures, soar over them in the skies, or blast them away with your specialized units. Wins will help you climb global leaderboards and help your prove to the world that your squad and your strategies are the best!
As you win matches you will earn chests and be able to open them over time, getting new units to add into your squad. More units means more combat possibilities for you to exploit! Explore your options with your squad members and learn how strong they can be together with powerful combo moves that will leave your enemies quaking with fear, but make sure your foes don’t get the chance to execute their own combo moves.
Learn your units’ strengths, form the perfect battle squad, and obliterate your opponents before they have the chance to do the same to you in Super Senso!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GungHo Online Entertainment America
- Publisher: GungHo Online Entertainment America
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Fresh mechanics.
- +Unique concept.
- +Short, satisfying matches.
- -Lacks counter units.
- -Combo attacks too powerful.
- -Player One has huge strategic advantage.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3 / iOS 8.0
- HDD: 196 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Mabinogi Update - Ancient Secrets of Irinid
- Check out the massive new update to Mabinogi called Ancient Secrets of Irinid. New flying mounts, skills, an entirely new area called Courcle ...
- Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
- Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015.