Summoner’s Legion is a collectible card game/MMORPG from R2 Games. Playable completely in a browser, Summoner’s Legion offers players both multiplayer and single player gameplay options. Players can choose one of four classes (Warrior, Ranger, Mage, and Priest) and build their deck from nine distinct factions.
Game Modes include:
Campaign: A single player mode with a story that allows players to earn rewards including cards.
Dungeons: Battle in two stages alone or with other players against a computer enemy for rare rewards.
Arena: Compete against other players in 1v1 or 2v2 PvP.
Training: Go solo to learn how to better use your deck and counter others’.
Spectator: Watch matches in the arena as others compete.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Supports 2v2 PvP.
- +Solo campaigns.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -No mobile apps.
- -Class balance issues.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Powerful Protectors Summoned For The Lost Titans Open Beta Launch
- ZQGame today announced that its mythology themed browser game, The Lost Titans, is entering its open beta phase.
- LOCO: Evolution introduces new hero and skills for Minity
- Land of Chaos Online has released a new hero and updated skills for another.
- Wakfu Reveals Developmental Roadmap And Trool Fair
- Square Enix and Ankama have announced their developmental road map for the rest of 2012, as well as revealed a new event coming in July.