Developed by GameHi, Sudden Attack 2 is the sequel to the original Sudden Attack FPS title hosted by Nexon Korea. With a new visual engine, new weapon customization and updated gameplay, Sudden Attack 2 is setting itself up to become the new #1 FPS title in South Korea.
NOTE: This game is currently only available in Asia.
Stunning Graphic Quality: Using Unreal 3 Engine technology, Sudden Attack 2 brings breathtaking new visuals to new and classic SA maps.
Sensational Hit Impact: Sudden Attack 2 features a modern physics engine that allows every gun shot to feel more visceral and death animations to be more realistic.
Stylish Weapon Customization: Every firearm in Sudden Attack 2 can be tweaked and customized to fit the player’s preferences.
Various Game Modes New and classic game modes will be available, including team deathmatch, bombing run, capture the flag and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameHi
- Publisher: Nexon (South Korea)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic SA maps with updated visuals
- +Update physics engine
- +New weapon customization system
- -Brings nothing new to the FPS genre
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Review
- Despite its similarities to other Perfect World games, this game is one you simply must download and try.
- Mayan Death Robots Beta Review
- Mayan Death Robots had a name that, before I had any contact with the game, made me think of a Primal Rage style fighting game.
- War Thunder: Victory Day Update Now Live
- War Thunder: Victory Day Update Now Live - Introduces Legendary ‘Weapons of Victory’ vehicles