*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Developed by GameHi, Sudden Attack 2 is the sequel to the original Sudden Attack FPS title hosted by Nexon Korea. With a new visual engine, new weapon customization and updated gameplay, Sudden Attack 2 is setting itself up to become the new #1 FPS title in South Korea.
NOTE: This game is currently only available in Asia.
Stunning Graphic Quality: Using Unreal 3 Engine technology, Sudden Attack 2 brings breathtaking new visuals to new and classic SA maps.
Sensational Hit Impact: Sudden Attack 2 features a modern physics engine that allows every gun shot to feel more visceral and death animations to be more realistic.
Stylish Weapon Customization: Every firearm in Sudden Attack 2 can be tweaked and customized to fit the player’s preferences.
Various Game Modes New and classic game modes will be available, including team deathmatch, bombing run, capture the flag and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameHi
- Publisher: Nexon (South Korea)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic SA maps with updated visuals
- +Update physics engine
- +New weapon customization system
- -Brings nothing new to the FPS genre
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.
- Wargaming League: HellRaisers Wins Grand Finals Tourney
- Wargaming: HellRaisers Crowned as Grand Finals Champions - Wargaming Grand Finals 2015 have come to a close