Sudden Attack 2
Developed by GameHi, Sudden Attack 2 is the sequel to the original Sudden Attack FPS title hosted by Nexon Korea. With a new visual engine, new weapon customization and updated gameplay, Sudden Attack 2 is setting itself up to become the new #1 FPS title in South Korea.
NOTE: This game is currently only available in Asia.
Stunning Graphic Quality: Using Unreal 3 Engine technology, Sudden Attack 2 brings breathtaking new visuals to new and classic SA maps.
Sensational Hit Impact: Sudden Attack 2 features a modern physics engine that allows every gun shot to feel more visceral and death animations to be more realistic.
Stylish Weapon Customization: Every firearm in Sudden Attack 2 can be tweaked and customized to fit the player’s preferences.
Various Game Modes New and classic game modes will be available, including team deathmatch, bombing run, capture the flag and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameHi
- Publisher: Nexon (South Korea)
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Classic SA maps with updated visuals
- +Update physics engine
- +New weapon customization system
- -Brings nothing new to the FPS genre
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paragon Early Access Beta Impressions
- Paragon is a third person MOBA from Epic Games, the same ones which brought us Unreal Tournament and Unreal Engine, available for free on PC.
- Sony Online Entertainment Sold, Becomes Daybreak Game Company
- Columbus Nova, an investment management firm based in New York, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Sony Online Entertain...
- Attack on Titan - E3 2016 Demo
- Since the dawn of the weeaboo, gaming companies have long sought the answer to shill out half assed low quality games.