Strife is a community-focused multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Featuring less heroes but more flexibility through systems such as pets and crafting, the game intends to be more welcoming to all levels of players. Maps will be designed differently, with more open elements and systems to work in players’ favor, and a karma system will keep negative players from influencing the game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2 Games
- Publisher: S2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Karma system to reward team-focused players.
- +Focus on reducing negative MOBA elements.
- +Pets, crafting, and dyeable skins.
- +Semi player created items.
- -Less heroes available.
- -Some hardcore MOBA fans might not like the casual aspect.
- MinimumSystem Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or newer, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Linux
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD at 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2600 or higher, Intel HD 2000 or higher
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dawn of the Immortals Launch Review
- The game is set to explore a world that’s inspired by both steampunk and fantasy designs.
- ArchLord 2: Now in Open Beta
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces that the long-awaited Archlord 2 will enter Open Beta today.
- Maplestory 2 Class Concepts Teased by N Square
- The official Korean website for Maplestory 2 news has revealed 4 class concept shots for this highly anticipated sequel that still remains shr...