Strife is a community-focused multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Featuring less heroes but more flexibility through systems such as pets and crafting, the game intends to be more welcoming to all levels of players. Maps will be designed differently, with more open elements and systems to work in players’ favor, and a karma system will keep negative players from influencing the game.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2 Games
- Publisher: S2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Karma system to reward team-focused players.
- +Focus on reducing negative MOBA elements.
- +Pets, crafting, and dyeable skins.
- +Semi player created items.
- -Less heroes available.
- -Some hardcore MOBA fans might not like the casual aspect.
- MinimumSystem Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or newer, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Linux
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD at 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2600 or higher, Intel HD 2000 or higher
- HDD: 4GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ announces alpha
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will begin alpha testing on March 14.
- Digimon Masters launches Olympics themed update
- Joymax has launched a new set of summer festival events for Digimon Masters.
- Dragon Nest Unleashes the Green Dragon
- Nexon has released a new video, showing off the new Ultimate Weapon in Dragon Nest, the Green Dragon.