Storm Riders is a browser-based MMORPG developed by 101XP. Become a kung-fu master and fulfill your destiny as you decide between one of the four unique characters, who are not just great warriors, but also control the elements themselves.
Unique characters: Each character has it’s own story, as well as skills that are unique to each character.
Fast-paced: Despite having turn-based strategy, it’s also a fast-paced visually intense action game where you need to react quickly and make rapid decisions during battles.
Fight with Friends: Play with friends who can fight by your side. The bigger your party is, the higher your chances to win.
Meditation and offline mode: In offline mode (aka AFK mode) your character can complete quests and get experience points when you’re away from your browser, while meditation gives you Spirit Points used to further your skills.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 101XP
- Publisher: 101XP
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...
- Game321 Announces Mu Classic
- NGames Interactive (Game321) has announced via Facebook and Twitter that it will soon be publishing Mu Classic.