Starside Arena is a free to play 2D mobile strategy game developed by Epic Owl Ltd for iOS. In Starside Arena players take on the role of a rookie spaceship designer trying to make it big. By entering Starside Arena, an arena that hosts entertaining battles between spaceships, you might just be able to achieve that goal! Inside Starside Arena you can unlock spaceship blueprints to use in your builds, work with tons of different modules, and then bring your design to life in entertaining spaceship battles to determine whose creation is better. By beating ships designed by other players you can rise through the leaderboard as well, showing just how great your designs are! If you think you’ve got what it takes to outbuild anybody else’s spaceships then head on over to Starside Arena!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Owl Ltd
- Publisher: Epic Owl Ltd
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- +Dozens of blueprints.
- +Leaderboards provide incentive for great designs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+
- HDD: 97.3 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder's PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the date for the global release of War Thunder on PlayStation 4, and the Ground Forces Expansion.
- Wakfu Reveals Cra Class Revamp
- A new developer blog for Wakfu has revealed details on the Cra class revamp, launching on March 17.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Coming Soon to PC
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta will be coming soon to a PC near you.