Starside Arena is a free to play 2D mobile strategy game developed by Epic Owl Ltd for iOS. In Starside Arena players take on the role of a rookie spaceship designer trying to make it big. By entering Starside Arena, an arena that hosts entertaining battles between spaceships, you might just be able to achieve that goal! Inside Starside Arena you can unlock spaceship blueprints to use in your builds, work with tons of different modules, and then bring your design to life in entertaining spaceship battles to determine whose creation is better. By beating ships designed by other players you can rise through the leaderboard as well, showing just how great your designs are! If you think you’ve got what it takes to outbuild anybody else’s spaceships then head on over to Starside Arena!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Owl Ltd
- Publisher: Epic Owl Ltd
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- +Dozens of blueprints.
- +Leaderboards provide incentive for great designs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+
- HDD: 97.3 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event on September 28th
- Red 5 Studios announces its second Chosen Offensive live event for their open world MMO Shooter, Firefall, where players will be battling an a...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
- Four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale - are now available.
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Now in Early Access Phase 2
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned will receive its first content update on Thursday the 11th, having su...